Sunday, August 25, 2019

Technology in the Classroom

This online class is definitely different than those I've had in the past. I've never made a storybook or anything close to it and, as I mentioned in my last blog post, I haven't had a class with such an emphasis on blog posts. It's going to take a little getting used to, but I'm actually excited to see how my work turns out as the semester goes on. Doing all these posts will also improve my writing skills, which is something that will help me a lot after I graduate.
Since I'm starting my final year at OU, a flashback to retro night at Camp Crimson three years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Twitter Lists

For this extra credit assignment, I chose to learn more about Twitter lists. As a journalism major, our use of social media is paramount to ...