Monday, October 14, 2019

Week 8 Progress


First of all, it’s crazy that we’re already halfway through the semester. I remember starting this class the first week, not knowing what to expect. However, I’ve definitely improved several skills throughout the semester thanks to this course. First, the constant writing has definitely helped my creativity. It can be hard to write all these stories without sounding repetitive, but I’ve found more variety in my wording. I also think that because of the comments we have to post on other students’ pages, I’ve done a better job at reading analytically rather than just skimming for content. I haven’t done a lot of peer review in my other classes, so this has definitely helped me in regards to how I give feedback. However, one weakness of mine that this class has exposed is my time management. Having an assignment due nearly everyday definitely caught me off guard at times so far, and I definitely need to stay on top of my writings a little better in the back end of the semester.

A flashback to OU/Texas my sophomore year, crazy how far we've come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Twitter Lists

For this extra credit assignment, I chose to learn more about Twitter lists. As a journalism major, our use of social media is paramount to ...